Be productive, was: Re: [WAR] Yugoslavia - Wrongly Accused: The Absolution of Slobodan Milošević (by the ICT)

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Sep 7 02:56:27 PDT 2016

Having replied to the latter part of this email of yours, it's time to
respond to the first part.

On Wed, Aug 31, 2016 at 07:51:40PM -0700, Stephen D. Williams wrote:
> Feel free to point out mistakes, coverups, and confusion.

- USA in continuous war since WW2, and nearly continuous war since forever

- USA / CIA overthrowing "sovereign" nations, murdering their leaders
  (oh that's right, the coups/ overthrows are a result of their
  "inferior culture"

- CIA and USA State Department causing the overthrow of Libya and the
  murder of its leader, Qaddhafi

- CIA, USA and DOD/ MIC, droning humans to death, adults, children, day
  in, day out, around the world - with 90% of those deaths "collateral
  damage" (even by USA/CIA/MIC "estimates")!

- USA military being fundamentally undermined for greed, and
  - innocent nations being endlessly and continuously targetted
    as "bogey men" to justify the greed, murder and destruction done by
    the USA MIC/DOD/CIA/etc (e.g. Russia, Yugoslavia, Syria, Iraq)
  - e.g. dropping the by-far most advanced fighter plane program in the
    world, the F22, for the endless and unfixable boondoggle the F35,
    nothing but the largest (and multi-national) pork barelling exercise
    the world has ever seen
  - effectively slaying every last ounce of moral high ground that the
    USA was seen to have, the gloves and masks now fully off and evil
    public for all the world to see - destroying the world's most
    powerful empire, on the alter of greed

- endless coverups of endless war, coups, overthrows, murders and regime
  changes since WW2

- the financial enslavement of much of the world with the debt and
  inflation exportation by the USA through its dollar, and the massive
  upheavals and destruction of wealth about to befall many (quite
  arguably a good thing, just not from the perspective of your own
  charter, so absolutely out of ethics on this front too)

- endless double standards and hypocrisy, holding others to laws and so
  called "international law" that the USA defines/ states/ claims/
  contracts to, and turning around to do whatever the fruck it likes and
  violating any and every charter, international "law", precedent etc. -
  e.g. the hypocrisy between NATO's destruction of Yugoslavia, and the
  USA's multi-year sanctions targetting Russia for running a referendum
  and cecession of Crimea.

- the sacrifice of the education of the American people, allegedly "to
  make people nicer" by making them stupid - a once great people is no
  longer a great people - these are YOUR people!?!

- the persistence in founding your society the USA in greed, and no
  higher principle - sure the media campaigns claim "democracy" and
  "freedom", but fundamentally the pride of "exceptionalism" and the
  consequent disdain for all others, and the foundation of greed, is the
  reason for the coming fall of your empire
  - China may also have a solid greed component in their foundation, yet
    they also have a "communist" or "my tribe"/ motherland ethic which
    pervades their people; greed + "my tribe", will ultimately trump
    "greed", since it is a slightly higher ethic

- almost never does anyone be held to account for any of the above evils

- and endless litany more..

> Help us
> track down anyone who did bad things on purpose.

Yeah well disband you evil CIA to start with - murder, regime change,
plunder of resources. The evil never stops, and starts right at home
with your co-workers!

> It's even fine to try to shame those who thought they were doing the
> right thing but completely failed.

Here's your (and the USA's) fundamental problem:

   "those who thought they were doing the right thing" act from immoral
   foundations.

Such as:
 - The principle that the "good" ends justifies the evil means /
   tactics / actions.

 - The principle that America/ns is/are exceptional, fundamentally
   superior, and therefore the increasing of America's power and control
   in the world is in principle a "good" thing, and so regime change,
   coups, murder, "contracts" which are established with foreigners in
   their foreign "sovereign" lands in times of extreme stress, society
   breakdown and war (usually created by the USA/NATO) are written to
   massively benefit Americans and USA Corporations, to the detriment of
   the other parties to those contracts.

Despite some lovely written statements by your 'founding fathers',
America fundamentally does not uphold "the dignity of all men" in all
other countries. America is a hypocrite to its own purported principles.

It is these foundations of evil, and the failure to hold to foundations
of righteousness, which shall bring the great calamity upon America -
the chickens shall come home to roost.

Whilst you were busy blowing up the third and second worlds, you left
your flank unguarded and Australia, jewel in the crown, has been left to
slip not insignificantly into hands which do not share my principles.

You have sold yourselves out, and you have sold your allies out.