Philosophokiddies

Stephen D. Williams sdw at lig.net
Tue Sep 6 21:48:03 PDT 2016

On 9/6/16 9:01 PM, jim bell wrote:

> *From:* jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com>
> *From:* Stephen D. Williams <sdw at lig.net>
> On 9/6/16 7:07 PM, juan wrote:
>> On Tue, 6 Sep 2016 22:23:59 -0300
>> Cecilia Tanaka <cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com> <mailto:cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I make jokes with Zen, but I respect him too.  Just hate his love for
>>> some politicians, like Putin and Trump.  Every person has own value,
>>> but I really abominate politicians, ugh!  :P
>> 	We should be trashing *all* politicians including, of course,
>> 	putin. But again, a fair amount of people in this list
>> 	hysterically disagree with the idea of getting rid of
>> 	politicians and their state. Just ask dear Stephen...
>>

> >Find something better first, and prove it.
>
> >  https://richardlangworth.com/worst-form-of-government
> /Churchill by Himself <http://www.amazon.com/dp/1586486381/?tag=richmlang-20>/, 574:
>
>     >Many forms of Government have been tried, and will be tried in this world of sin and woe. No one pretends that democracy is
>     perfect or all->wise. Indeed *it has been said* that democracy is the worst form of Government except for all those other
>     forms that have been tried from >time to time.…
>

> Are you aware that I invented a new form of government, in 1995?   https://cryptome.org/ap.htm     Don't pretend I didn't.

I didn't comment about it.  The Purge movies always remind me of AP.  Not the same, but related.
http://www.thepurgemovie.co.uk/

My preference is to consider ideas that are likely to improve things.  AP doesn't seem promising, although good to keep in mind.

> With all of the advances in technology that have occurred since 1995, or even 1980, why should you assume that technology
> shouldn't develop a better form of government.

I don't assume that at all.  In fact, I've worked on formulating my own ideas for improvements.  I assume the current system,
designing changes that hack that by contract and similar.

>                   Jim Bell
>

> Also, take a look at this:
>  https://steemit.com/assassinationpolitics/@dollarvigilante/world-exclusive-first-interview-with-jim-bell-of-assassination-politics-since-released-from-jail

sdw