Why could this list be a target for (paid) trolls?

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Sep 6 20:12:27 PDT 2016

On Tue, Sep 06, 2016 at 07:10:55PM -0700, Razer wrote:

> On 09/06/2016 05:24 PM, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> > On Tue, Sep 06, 2016 at 08:44:14AM -0700, Razer wrote:
> >> I've already noted attempts to use common psycho-emotional traits of
> >> activists as an attempt to glean info about myself. I'M NOT providing
> >> any further details
> >
> > Well done! That's a great place to get to :)
> >
> > Sticks and stones..
> >

> I can provide an example from mindfuck ops in relation to another time
> and place. The SLA and Commandante Cinque, Donald DeFreeze. After
> serving a stint on the LA Sheriff's Public Disorder Unit as a snitch
> they pulled the plug on him, stuck him in Atascadero (or was it
> Vacaville...) State Prison for the Criminally Insane California, and
> when released, after having been there when the last of the OG MKULTRA
> shrinks was practicing, seem to have developed the capability to
> attract, as the news guy I did archiving for put it: "Idealistic,
> Intellectual Female Victims".

You are a wealth of recent historical examples. Thank you for sharing
them when you do.

> They have profiles for activists too.

Indeed :/

> He met many of them through a 'radical' prisoner visiting program run
> by, apparently, the CIA, called the "Black Cultural Association" if I
> recall. It's in the links below. Perhaps 'he' now meetsa them on
> listservs... Just sayin'
>
> Rr

:)

Would not put it past them.

Sadly, there are many challenges in the world for the wanna be activist
for righteousness. Fortunately, those who persist generally learn a
thing or two, so all we can do is try our best to discern present
reality and handle it, best we can.