Politically Correct and Hypocrisy

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 19:45:34 PDT 2016

On Sep 6, 2016 10:38 PM, "Steve Kinney" <admin at pilobilus.net> wrote:

> vs. Passive aggressive.  People who go around looking for excuses to be
offended are themselves on the offensive, looking to dominate the social
environment for the sake of dominance itself.  We do have effective,
non-polarizing ways of dealing with "offensive" behavior*, but they involve
acknowledging and respecting the humanity (a.k.a. sovereign rights) of the
"offender" so where's the status seeking social climbing value of that?

Always, always love your comments, my dear Steve.  Always very interesting
and some of them are a punch in the stomach and present different, curious
perspectives.

Probably, Juan thinks you are a "North American fascist", but I love you a
lot, hahaha!!!  ;D

> * Example:  Rosenberg, Nonviolent Communication (pdf)
https://tinyurl.com/zt7ax2h

Made the download, but I am having difficulties to open the archive.
Bizarre.  I will try later in another device.  :(

Being one of your suggestions, I am sure I will love the reading, my lovely
Steve!  Thank you very much!  <3  <3  <3