Cypherpunk Manifesto

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Tue Sep 6 08:32:01 PDT 2016

On 09/06/2016 05:42 AM, Cecilia Tanaka wrote:
> Yep, Bastiani is right.  Lots and lots of times harder.  And, even this
> way, will be a complete waste of the time.  Yours and ours.
>
> This list never will be moderated because of whining babies.  Please,
> try a pacifier or a baby bottle to calm yourself when you feel like a
> crying baby, needy, wanting a bit of attention.
>
> On Sep 6, 2016 8:57 AM, "Bastiani Fortress" <bastianifortress at yandex.com
> <mailto:bastianifortress at yandex.com>> wrote:
>>
>> You need to try harder if you're trying to provoke moderation in the list.
>>
>> 2:15 PM, September 6, 2016, Timmay <timmay at sigaint.org
> <mailto:timmay at sigaint.org>>:

>>> Fuck you and you're anarchist ways! We gonna censor this list NOW!

Whining for moderation on an unmoderated list is COINTELPRO-lie
trolling. More bandwidth is being wasted discussing it then any other
topic, which is a dissuasion operation because no one likes sorting
through hatemail and flamemail except other trolls and puts so much
garbage out there people get frustrated sifting through it.

A variation on tail-ending with long boilerplate garbage in forums to
disrupt the thread.

Rr