[OFFLIST] Re: "Too much netflix and youtube syndrome" affecting 'Merican children

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 00:22:04 PDT 2016

On Sep 6, 2016 3:48 AM, "Mirimir" <mirimir at riseup.net> wrote:

> On 09/06/2016 12:21 AM, Cecilia Tanaka wrote:
> >
> > Well, sometimes, looking to myself at mirror, I think "Uh, I need to
keep better my hardware!  It's an old model, so I need to take care!"  :-/

> It's your game piece, probably the only one you'll ever have :)

Someday, who knows, I can try a little upgrade.  Being a lazy sedentary
nerd doesn't help to keep my hardware with a pretty cute apparence...  :-/

Maybe some Tor Project stickers in  - hmm -  "very strategic places"  (like
in samba, but with lots of colorful rainbow onions with glitter, instead
plumes?)  or some sexy Schneier facts g-strings can help, hahaha!!!  ;D