cypherpunks Digest, Vol 39, Issue 37

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Mon Sep 5 18:34:58 PDT 2016

On 09/05/2016 05:44 PM, Mirimir wrote:
> On 09/05/2016 07:11 AM, Cecilia Tanaka wrote:

>>> I smile when I think of Lyndon fucking John's neck wound, while Jackie
>> masturbates with his severed penis ;)
>>
>> Mirimir, my love, you always say I write too heavy and hard things, but...
>> Wow!  You certainly exceeded me this time, darling.  I can think this kind
>> of thing, but don't write!  ;)
>
> That's paraphrased from an article by Paul Krassner in _The Realist_ ;)

It, and Horseshit Magazine were my two favs when I was just a wee Yip
yip YIPPIE!

Paul's still going > http://www.ironictimes.com/

Abbie Hoffman, from Paul Krassner’s Realist #76 issue at the *Realist
Archive Project*, published in January 1968. The seminal article by
Abbie from which Yippie! evolved

http://www.ep.tc/realist/76/15.html