Politically Correct and Hypocrisy

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 17:36:19 PDT 2016

On Sep 5, 2016 5:43 PM, "Stephen D. Williams" <sdw at lig.net> wrote:

> On 9/5/16 1:12 PM, Cecilia Tanaka wrote:
>
> It's not so bad overall.  Don't let the jerks and the petty get you down.

Thank you for the kindness and support, dear.  I will try to move to
another planet, instead kill myself, hihi!  ;)

https://medium.com/@nntaleb/the-most-intolerant-wins-the-dictatorship-of-the-small-minority-3f1f83ce4e15

> Hopefully people will step back from being so sensitive.

I am not so sure, dear.  I am exhausted of "selective sensibility", when
the "sensibility" of some persons only manifests when is convenient for
them.  :(

Did you already read this book?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallen_Angels_(science_fiction_novel)

It's a foolish of mine, but was remembering of it.  :)