Cypherpunks Charter

Stephen D. Williams sdw at lig.net
Mon Sep 5 13:05:00 PDT 2016

On 9/5/16 12:44 PM, Razer wrote:

> On 09/05/2016 12:21 PM, Stephen D. Williams wrote:
>> Regardless of what Tim may or may not have wanted to happen in some or
>> all cases, it doesn't say it in his signature, or in the manifesto.
>
> He's saying it with his LIFE dude. Maybe you need to get one too?

Do you think that you are clearly communicating?

Do you suffer from some version of, as my friend used to say, "post 1960's perception disorder"?

> Ps. I've met Tim in passing over my 40 year residence in the area. Never
> even knew of his significance you know?
>
> I don't know if you've ever been to Corralitos, so I'll tell you EXACTLY
> WHY he's "gone all hermit with a gun". When he moved up there it was
> outlaw land in Santa Cruz County. Gravel roads, NO BEEMERS, they didn't
> want to chip their car's paint and gravel is rough on suspension parts
> et al. Pot growers everywhere. Last Chance Road, north of Santa Cruz was
> another such place. Above Boulder Creek ditto. The office crowd didn't
> want to live up some slightly improved logging road.
>
> Fast forward 2 or 3 decades of unchecked gentrification in the Santa
> Cruz mountains. Now he's surrounded... by people just... like... you.
> That's why he owns a gun.

So, he's afraid of being taken down by gentrifying suburban development?  Soccer moms in expensive cars?  Surfers with nice
driveways?  In Santa Cruz?

I'm not sure I can take any more of this "EXACTLY WHY" "clear" communication today.  I'd like to do something useful with my time.

> Rr

sdw