Suggestion to list admins for warning/disclaimer on the web for new subscribers

Steve Kinney admin at pilobilus.net
Sun Sep 4 18:24:34 PDT 2016

On 09/04/2016 08:28 PM, Razer wrote:

> On 09/04/2016 04:43 PM, Steve Kinney wrote:
>
>> I seem to be missing the real fun.  Lemme see the sabotage and
>> COINTELPRO content.

> COINTELPRO was a REAL Barrel o' laughs... Unless ofc you were Fred
> Hampton, or a number of other folks the US government simply had
> assassinated with local police assistance and firepower.
>
> Yeah... Sure ... "the real fun"

My point - such as it was:  COINTELPRO != forum trolling.  Besides
being a thing of the past, since replaced by many other programs with
similar objectives and methods.  Anyone who may be subject to that
kind of State attention either knows very well that everything they
expose on the public Internet is known to their adversaries at once,
or has already done as much damage to themselves by "saying too much"
as they are going to by saying more.

:o/