Suggestion to list admins for warning/disclaimer on the web for new subscribers

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 17:40:28 PDT 2016

On Sun, 4 Sep 2016 17:20:38 -0700
Greg Newby <gbnewby at pglaf.org> wrote:

> In forums like Cypherpunks, we enjoy some of the Simple Sabotage
> techniques daily.  I especially appreciate the demands to provide
> full evidence and citations to any claims.

	Oh OK. So go ahead and provide them? Seems like the responsible
	thing to do. If you are claiming that some posters, out of the
	rather small number of posters here, work for (mostly I guess)
	the US government, then it would be useful to know who they
	are. So that we can in turn know what the sabotage looks like.

	I do have my list of course. It includes rayzer, mirimir, and
	grarpamp (and grarpamp's sockpuppet, now defunct, coderman).