Continual Violation of List Charter

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 23:32:15 PDT 2016

	Playing with the 92-98 archive...

From: tcmay at got.net (Timothy C. May)
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 95 10:48:20 PDT
To: cypherpunks at toad.com
Subject: Re: CYPHERPUNK considered harmful.

	"Similarly, there's the Libertarian Party, with similar themes
	to our own..."

	"Getting back to your suggestion that "we" change the name to
	something more respectable. How could "we" do this, given that
	"we" are an effective anarchy?"

	"Form your own group, your own mailing list, with a catchy
	name, something like "The Privacy Education Foundation," or
	"The American Civil Liberties Union" (whoops, taken), or "The
	Society for the Preservation of Cyberspatial Liberty."
"
	"Evolution in action. The market in action. A better approach
	than trying to get the name and the charter changed."

ps: messages from the great philosopher Stephen D. Williams? 77 in
total, stopped posting in 1995 - messages are either content free or
nerdy, useless, technical stuff.