Continual Violation of List Charter

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 19:07:31 PDT 2016

On Sat, 3 Sep 2016 18:08:41 -0700
"Stephen D. Williams" <sdw at lig.net> wrote:

> > http://activism.net/cypherpunk/crypto-anarchy.html
> >
> > 	"Crypto Anarchy: encryption, digital money,  anonymous
> > networks, digital pseudonyms, zero knowledge, reputations,
> > information markets,  black markets, collapse of governments."
> >

> > 	What are the last three words there?
>
> What is the whole paragraph?

	Are you too drunk to read, too stupid to read, or what. Maybe
	try ctrl-f? Actually, you must have seen May's signature
	hundreds of times?

	Bah, I don't realliy care. And you seem to have ignored my
	waste more time replying to a new whole set of absurdities.

> The only call to action is a non-specific 'arise'.

	ha ha ha - just how far can your bad faith go? I'd bet it's
	limitless.