Continual Violation of List Charter

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 17:46:28 PDT 2016

On Sat, 3 Sep 2016 18:11:33 -0600
Mirimir <mirimir at riseup.net> wrote:

> On 09/03/2016 01:17 PM, Xer0Dynamite wrote:
> >> We are "anarchists" and we do what we want.
> >
> > Anarchy doesn't scale.  What will you expect with billion+ people
> > without societal structure?  Watch World War Z and then Book of Eli
> > to find out.
>
> Anarchy is a beautiful dream. But it's unworkable, except in small,
> self-selected groups.

	I'm sure that retarded anti anarchy (and pro state)
	propaganda is 'on topic' in this list eh?

http://activism.net/cypherpunk/crypto-anarchy.html

	"Crypto Anarchy: encryption, digital money,  anonymous networks,
	digital pseudonyms, zero, knowledge, reputations, information
	markets,  black markets, collapse of governments."

	What are the last three words there?

	So remind me who are in continual violation of list charter?