Continual Violation of List Charter

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 17:27:29 PDT 2016

On Sat, 3 Sep 2016 16:49:36 -0700
"Stephen D. Williams" <sdw at lig.net> wrote:

> > 	1992 :
> >
> > 	"Computer technology is on the verge of providing the
> > ability for individuals and groups to communicate and interact with
> > 	each other in a totally anonymous manner. "
> >
> > 	I wonder if Tim May is embarrased at having mande such a
> > 	blatantly wrong predicion.
>
> He wasn't wrong.  Anonymous communication is fairly easy now.

	Stupid, blatant lie.

> But
> for most of us most of the time, there is no need.

	Because we live in a libertarian world, right? So are you crazy
	beyond all hope, or just an establishment mouthpiece?

> That's the real
> revolution, although off topic.

	There hasn't been any revolution. Only crazies completely out
	of touch with reality would believe otherwise.

> That we have options and methods is
> on topic.

	LMAO. You want to dictate what is on or off topic? You the
	champion of 'free' speech? What a cute clown you are Stephen.

> > 	" Interactions over networks will be untraceable, via
> > extensive re- routing of encrypted packets and tamper-proof boxes
> > which implement cryptographic protocols with nearly perfect
> > assurance against any tampering."
> >
> > 	Where are such networks operating?
>
> Government networks work that way.

	Aaaaannnd, yes! You've done it. You are saying with a
	straight face, in the fucking cypherpunks mailing list, that the
	people who have the 'cypherpunk tools' are the government
	nazis...that the cypherpunks were supposed to overthrow.

	What's wrong with you Stephen? =)

> Others generally can use less
> intensive solutions to get a good enough result.  Do you think that
> anyone savvy and not a target of anti-terrorism has trouble
> communicating securely?

	I know for a fact  that is the case. The whole infrastructure
	is sabotaged. Only a government agent would deny it.

> We should keep examining theory, writing code, finding good
> solutions.  There are definitely interesting problems left.  My
> favorite thought experiment:

	Dude, the cypherpunk movement is pretty much a failure. Why
	don't you get the basic problems fixed first, before embarking
	in more deranged speculation?

> > 	What we do have is completely sabotaged hardware courtesy of
> > 	Intel Inc, a criminal organization that May had something to
> > 	do, I believe..
>
> Worry about whatever you want to worry about.

	What's the problem Stephen? You are too much of a despicable
	coward to face reality?

	Again : your motherfucking americunt corporations have
	sabotaged all the 'information technology' infrastructure. Do
	you understand?

	Is that ON TOPIC, RETARD?