Continual Violation of List Charter

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 12:19:13 PDT 2016

On Sep 3, 2016 3:57 PM, "Александр" <afalex169 at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Have some respect for that.
>
> grarpamp and alike, with aaaalll the respect - Go, please go, pleaaaaase
go go go fuck yourself at last! You peace of petty HYPOCRITE(s)!

====

Alexander,

The man you are offending is helping in several particular searches to help
Jacob Appelbaum's defense.  Some of them are being made with friends of
Jake, like me.

Grarpamp is not being pretentious and dramatic.  He is not making personal
propaganda or pretending being Jake's best friend in public.  He is working
in silence, like a good discreet hacker does.  He just wants the truth.

He deserves my respect.  I apologize with all of you for being a childish
troll, a complete fool, and for all my happy lalalas and hahahas in this
list.  My fault, I confess.  But never his mistake in any sense.  He is NOT
being hypocrite or disrespectful.

He is really working hard for helping Jake and discover the truth behind
the Tor Project, instead only making drama in a public list, pretending
being a poor victim.

Jake is the victim.  Not you.  Not Zenaan.  Not me.  Always remember it,
Alex.

Kisses and hugs.  Take care, my dear.  Still like you very much.  If you
need to talk or to discuss with someone, my inbox always will be open for
you.

Yours Ceci