Continual Violation of List Charter

Xer0Dynamite dreamingforward at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 12:17:01 PDT 2016

> We are "anarchists" and we do what we want.

Anarchy doesn't scale.  What will you expect with billion+ people
without societal structure?  Watch World War Z and then Book of Eli to
find out.

The future will probably be some mix of Apocalypse and Enlightenment,
with the latter growing over the former.  Some Judgement will happen,
but unfortunately or not, it didn't come from the
technologically-minded -- that Revolution got ***co-opted*** by CSS,
Javascript, and Node.js.  Now collectively called "systemd" (in my
warped mind).

So how do the techno-literati take back the Net, just as the masses
need to take back the Law?  For that, find the Business Plan at
hackerspaces.org and read Zen Code.

You may be seated,

\0xDyamite