Continual Violation of List Charter

Александр afalex169 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 11:57:17 PDT 2016

> Have some respect for that.

Yeahhhh!!!! Yaaaahuuuu!
For that shit, real SHIT of pseudo-respect to some imaginable list rules -
grarpamp gives AND demands respect. YEAH!!! Respect!!! But giving some
respect for some things... you know, a little, just "a little bit" more
important... like Dignity.. or Humanity.. or Virtue.. or Compassion.. or
even this Appelbaums case/thread from today? No way. No fucken way. No
fucken respect.
We are "anarchists" and we do what we want.

grarpamp and alike, with aaaalll the respect - *Go, please go, pleaaaaase
go go go fuck yourself at last! You peace of petty HYPOCRITE(s)!*