NOW [bla bla bla & ha ha ha]

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 11:12:14 PDT 2016

On Sep 3, 2016 5:00 AM, "Georgi Guninski" <guninski at guninski.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Sep 03, 2016 at 10:14:29AM +0300, Александр wrote:
> > ... You are just clowns. Hollow people with no principles.
> >

> All of us? Including Zenaan?

Probably not, Georgi.  Neither Putin and his cute weenie.  Zenaan, Putin
and Jake are Alex's heroes.  In this exact sequence!  :)

"Your fucken childish games. bla bla bla & ha ha ha. and more bla bla bla &
ha ha ha. and more bla bla bla & ha ha ha. It's not funny, fuckers. Go &
make your childish pseudo punky ha-ha-ha on other thread!"

I still like him a lot.  So, following his suggestion and considering that
it's another thread...

bla bla bla & ha ha ha. bla bla bla & ha ha ha. and more bla bla bla & ha
ha ha...

La la la, la la la...  <3