[tor-talk] http://jacobappelbaum.net/

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 22:08:48 PDT 2016

On Fri, 2 Sep 2016 22:41:35 -0600
Mirimir <mirimir at riseup.net> wrote:

> No, that's just arguing. What distinguishes trolling is picking fights
> to disrupt a community.

	What 'community' are you talking about? Your community of state
	parasites who get money from the department of war to promote
	fake anonimity networks?

	Or are you saying that this list is a 'community'? Dude, this
	is a mailing list.

> Juan, for example, is very clever, and skilled
> at rhetoric. He consistently dances away, turning the argument away
> from any possible resolution.

	You are not a very skillful troll. Are you claiming with a
	straight face that I don't argue my points in a honest way?

	That I actually avoid replying to the bullshit people like you
	say? Please.