[WAR] ... and AP - now IP

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 18:25:47 PDT 2016

On Fri, 2 Sep 2016 18:11:32 -0700
Razer <rayzer at riseup.net> wrote:

> On 09/02/2016 06:06 PM, juan wrote:
> > On Fri, 2 Sep 2016 17:42:26 -0700
> > Razer <rayzer at riseup.net> wrote:
> >
> >> On 09/02/2016 05:34 PM, juan spewed:

> >> I'm not trolling. You asked a question. You got my answer.
> >

> > 	Don't feel like answering why you troll this list? That's
> > 	beacuse you are not only a troll, you are a coward as well.
>

> Not agreeing with you is 'trolling' according to you Juan.

	It's quite obvious that you are a troll rayzer. You are
	subscribed to a mailing list devoted to principles you hate.

	(and you hate those principles because you are a piece of
	commie shit)

> That's why you're a fascist. You're entitled to disagree with my
> sociopolitical philosophy and I don't refer to that as trolling.

	But it is trolling. If I were to join your private club
	FASCIST-MARXISTS-DOT-COM and complained about if being choke
	full of marxist like you, I would be trolling.

	That is what you do here.

> Fascist. But whn you refer to my direct answer to your direct question
> as trolling, guess what? You're the troll ... Fascist.

	...fascist is what you, like a good american, are. A left wing
	fascist to be more precise.