Nationalism vs Globalism

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Fri Sep 2 18:06:24 PDT 2016

On 09/02/2016 05:51 PM, Zenaan Harkness wrote:

> individual sovereignty and anarchism

Try "individual RESPONSIBILITY to the 'collective' called humanity and
Anarchism" and I'll nibble. Until then it's just Feudal Nihilism by
different means.

Ps. "New Left" is a DISGUSTING reference to everything that was wrong
with the now-non-existent 'left' in the US. It was Reform towards
Progressive-liberalism (spellchecker also notes a correction to
"Oppresive-Liberalism"). A strategy and tactic-less'borging' of Radical
activism by people with access to the media.

Cf. The end result of Occupy with imperialist cunts like Dave "I support
"anarchists" who collaborate with the CIA for a chunk of Private
Property" Graeber

Rr