Thisssss Means... [WAR!] ...

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Thu Sep 1 18:47:39 PDT 2016

On 09/01/2016 06:34 PM, juan wrote:
> On Thu, 1 Sep 2016 18:07:59 -0700
> Razer <rayzer at riseup.net> wrote:
>
>> basic precepts of Anarchist society. most
>> recently expressed by the EZLN (aka Zapatista Army of National
>> Liberation) as:
>

> 	NATIONAL marxist 'anarchism'. Ah rayzer...Nothing says freedom
> 	like The Nation.
>
> 	And remind me again, what are you doing in this list?

Remind me why you exist Juan?

...and your attempts to pigeonhole me politically are pretty fucking
futile. I'm kind of tactic and strategy tolerant and have a number of
overlapping non-conflicting sociopolitical influences, as long as it
moves to the anti-imperialist ANTIWAR left. Not the Republican
Libertarianism you refer to as "Anarchy". Left. I named some of my
influencers the other day at your request..

I mean you DO remember the other day don't you? I hear some medications
wipe short/mid-term memory,

I consider you no better than any other raving poser right winger
disruptor. The SPEW gives you away. The SHOUTING DOWN... etc. Fascist.

Rr