[WAR] ...

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 14:28:48 PDT 2016

On Thu, 1 Sep 2016 13:59:16 -0700
"Stephen D. Williams" <sdw at lig.net> wrote:

> On 9/1/16 1:35 PM, juan wrote:
> > On Thu, 1 Sep 2016 13:21:19 -0700

> >> Says one of the craziest people most of us know.
> >>
> >> You have a loose definition of crazy.  Or a crazy definition of
> >> crazy.
> >>
> >> But I'll ask anyway: What's your evidence?
> >
> > 	Reality. And reality is exactly what crazy people have
> > problem grasping.
>
> My reality is more real, and therefore more correct, than your
> reality.  Prove me wrong.
>
> So, let's go back to my statement:
> "Our political system limits and weeds out crazy, preventing it from
> taking over."
>
> Prove that isn't true.

	You made the crazy claim, you should prove it. However
	since you are one of those crazies you talk about, you can't do
	it.

	And I actually have zero interest in reading the kind of stuff
	that a hitlery clinton supporter (you in this case) can write.

	And to make things even crazier, you are a hitlery clinton
	supporter posting in an allegedly crypto-anarchist mailing list.
	The ANARCHIST bit should clue you in...if you were not out of
	touch with reality (i.e. crazy)