[WAR] ... and AP

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 10:47:30 PDT 2016

On Thu, 1 Sep 2016 22:35:47 +1000
Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

> On Thu, Sep 01, 2016 at 02:47:08AM -0600, Mirimir wrote:
> > How about we implement a working AP system?
>
> As I said in a previous thread, I now believe that to be fundamentally
> flawed - that it will not achieve anything resembling justice, even in
> the long term.

	The idea of finishing off criminals like cops, soldiers,
	politicians, corporatist 'business' men, etc is pretty sound.

	The problem is of course how to implement it. If AP can be
	turned against honest people then it's obviously not a good
	implementation.

> Fundamentally, the oligarchs and humans generally need a much higher
> level of education and discourse.
>
> "When all you have is a hammer ..."
>

> In the current climate of a majority of extremely dummed down
> "citizens", who are and feel disempowered, who cling to any iota of
> power that presents such as any public lynching, where intelligent
> "discourse" is simply not possible, restraint never exercised and
> certainly not possible to exercise collectively, AP would be at best
> a hammer to completely destroy society.

	Well, actually, given the status quo, it might be a nice
	change anyway. It would either succeed in killing people who
	richly deserve to die, or it would kill innocents, which is
	just business as usual.