[WAR] ...

Mirimir mirimir at riseup.net
Thu Sep 1 01:47:08 PDT 2016

On 09/01/2016 02:17 AM, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 01, 2016 at 12:01:41AM -0600, Mirimir wrote:
>> On 08/31/2016 11:43 PM, Steve Kinney wrote:
>>> On 08/31/2016 11:47 PM, Александр wrote:
>
> Mirimir, fantastic post. And a choice quote to succinctly summarise from
> the Brzezinski essay a possibly fundamental paradigm shift about to take
> hold of the USA - we can only hope.

All states are criminal organizations. They all lie. Best to ignore it.

>>> Technologists are likely to assume that political problems are
>>> products of stupidity, and that putting their own kind of intelligence
>>> in the driver's seat would automatically create optimum solutions to
>>> all those problems.
>
> Yep :)
>

>> Well, I do assert that stupidity is the key problem.
>
> Our "modern" schooling and brainwashing system has been carefully
> designed, well funded, state troopers in the USA have brought the home
> schooling rebels to heel, and the programming continues.
>
> Yes, stupidity prevails.
>
> And yes, this is intended.
>

>> But in my humble
>> opinion, the only viable solution is absolute individual autonomy.
>
> Absolutely with you on this one!
>
> Very, very sadly, we have a world of nations and oligarchs which are
> almost entirely antithetical to true individual autonomy and
> sovereignty.

No shit! So we need to be sneaky, hidden, subversive, playful, ...

>>> Maybe so, but only if that intelligence is given relevant and accurate
>>> data to work from:  Context is everything, and in a world dominated
>>> by indoctrinated ideologies nothing is more subversive than the facts.
>>
>> It's all bullshit.
>
> BEEP BEEP BEEP does BEEP not compu73#@$#@!! BEEP BEEP
>
> Actions please.
>
> Short of action, constructive suggestions.
>
> Short of constructive suggestions, research/ highlight a problem for
> collective consideration.

How about we implement a working AP system?

>>> The article cited in the original post is a commentary on this essay:
>>
>> Fuck them all.
>
> Much evil is in the world.
>
> Our efforts are needed now more than ever.

Most such efforts are a waste of time. Trying to fix or change shit just
makes it stronger. You need to turn away, and create your own future.
Maybe break some stuff, just for kicks ;)