[WAR] If Hillary Becomes USA President, Will We Have a Nuclear War?

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 1 01:39:49 PDT 2016

In 1964, the Democrats ran a famous commercial, a little girl counting flower petals, turning into an image of the explosion of an atomic bomb.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDTBnsqxZ3k

Trying to suggest that Barry Goldwater would get us into war.
I think that a major element of the hypocrisy was that in 1964, Lyndon Johnson was busy getting usinto the Vietnam war, in which about 55,000 American soldiers died, and who knows howmany Vietnamese.                Jim Bell

      From: Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net>

Who is most likely to start WW3? Trump is an unknown to some degree.
Hillary is a certainty - her record is an absolute indictment.

Feel free to flip a coin though..