Scientific Progress

Tom tom at vondein.org
Thu Oct 27 04:58:06 PDT 2016

Juan,

> Who are they, Tom?

As I understand your mails, you're  one of them. Maybe I misunderstood
your mails - my appologies in that case.

> And where's the 'scientific' evidence for your propaganda claim?

Why should I make propaganda? I'm not the government nor do I work for
one. I just happen  to love science. Here are a  couple of examples of
the kind of science I wrote about earlier:

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/10/161026142145.htm
http://www.slate.com/blogs/bad_astronomy/2016/10/26/three_stars_illuminate_ngc_6188.html
http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap161026.html

How could a sane person think they are 'parasites'? This is nonsense.

> Because you know even two minutes research should inform you of
> what's going on. Unless you are a willfully ignorant, fully
> biased cheerleader for the 'scientific' establishment.

Let me fill in the role you're projecting onto me for a moment: please
show me the evidence of your propaganda claim.

> Oh but you can generalize the other, patently false, way.

I  don't. I  just say  not all  science is  evil. We'd  not have  this
discussion otherwise.

> Dude, the 'international' 'scientific' 'community' uses FUCKING
> IMPERIAL ENGLISH, and the universtity parasities in mongolia
> working for mongolia's national universities are no different
> from the parasites at harvard university or berlin university.
> or any other place.

I'd love it to see you on the panel during a science convention or the
like and speak like this to scientists :)

Really, Juan, I  surely agree with you, that there  are scientists one
could call 'parasites'. But not all of them, that's ridiculous.

Tom.