Trust isn't easy: Drawing an agenda from Friday's DDoS Attack and the Internet of Things

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 12:21:59 PDT 2016

Dear Ray Ray,

It's ok.  I laughed a lot because received Windows 10 and diapers spams at
same time and, well, there is an interesting relation between the two
things.

I ask pardon to Windows 10 users and fans, but in some privacy aspects, it
stinks like used diapers and my dead Halloween version...  (+_+) ~ ~

I know you are not the real "guilty".  You would be more "creative" and the
FBI guys would be here now, annoying me, asking if my teddy bear's name is
"PedoBear" and why I always have candies in my house, hahaha!!!  ;D

Take care, grumpy guy.  In your free time, see the cypherpunks list
archives, please.  This list was awesome, very interesting  **before**
Zenaan, Alexander, Juan, you and me, the noisy, grumpy, bitter, talkative
and not polite group.

I felt really guilty all the times when I read the archives.  Let's become
more rational, more cypher and less punks, please?  The Science saved me --
as always, of course! -- but I am pretending to be "dead" to disturb this
list a little less...  (+_+) ~ ~

Do you really think I care about spam messages, darling?  I was annoying
you and telling to some persons that I am alive, but with no time to answer
to private messages.  :P