Trust isn't easy: Drawing an agenda from Friday's DDoS Attack and the Internet of Things

rooty arpspoof at protonmail.com
Wed Oct 26 11:25:18 PDT 2016

RIP sea sea we all love you -

-------- Original Message --------
On Oct 26, 2016, 10:34 AM, Cecilia Tanaka wrote:

https://www.internetsociety.org/blog/tech-matters/2016/10/trust-isnt-easy-drawing-agenda-fridays-ddos-attack-and-internet-things

=====

OT Warning: - Dear all, I am pretending to be dead to celebrate the Halloween in advance. (+_+) ~ ~ => It's a very, very dead Ceci! I am stinking like Zenaan's messages, keep healthy distance!

Please, don't annoy me, if you are a troll. Dreamworks made a cute movie about lovely trolls, full of rainbows, flowers and sweet things. Go watch it if you miss me, instead writing, please.

I am deeply dead in the moment and the internet connections in the Hell are horrible. Already tried that Ouija thing, but it doesn't work, exactly like wi-fi in my country. (+_+)*

I am not receiving the cypherpunks list messages in the moment, because my lovely Ray Ray -- or another grumpy troll -- decided to send hundreds of "love messages" to me and I am tired. And dead, very dead!

Razer, all the p0rn spam was bizarre, but the "Windows 10" spam and the "geriatric diapers free samples" spam were really offensive. You have freaky weird fetishes, dear. Again, search psychological support with urgence please... :(

Oh, and remember, I am dead. I am trying to RIP. Don't summon me again, please. Love you, grumpy bastard. Take care. :*