had enough of these mafia bozos - [..]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Oct 26 03:55:11 PDT 2016

On Wed, Oct 26, 2016 at 12:25:16PM +0200, Tom wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 26, 2016 at 09:11:56PM +1100, zen wrote:
> > I have unsubbed and so shall no longer forward any (admittedly
> > rare) emails I consider worthy of forwarding...
>
> Thanks goodness! Now do the same with all those russian mailing lists
> and this place would be as nice and lovely as it once was.

With Juan and Razer going hammer and tong for days at a time...

Feel free to bring some great discussions, and you may find many
joining. My publicising of my unsub, besides venting, is a (admittedly
very small) political statement. You took it as an invitation to express
your own views, and that be your right, of course - I am heartened that
cp is a list where we are free to speak such things ... means a lot to
me in fact.

The actions, and specific lack of specific actions, of and by
Roger Dingledine and other weak willed and altogether pathetic excuses
for humans who are employed at Tor Inc, are disgusting, their failures
to name and handle abhorrent behaviour and the abhorrent public lynching
of Jacob Applebaum, is unforgiveable. Ample opportunities for Roger
Dingledine to step up to the plate, to denounce the public lynching, the
way the accusations progressed and the way they were massaged and
handled and promoted and ultimately abused, the failure to denounce all
these things, is the ulatimate and lasting legacy of Roger Dingledine.

Roger Dingledine, employed by Tor Inc, has demonstrated sensitivity in
communication at other times, has demonstrated and desire to protect
those who are unjustly targetted in public communication, prior to the
relentless public lynching of Jacob Applebaum (in time I may provide at
least one specific cite to these positive assertions I make about
Mr Dingledine).

Alas, my expectations of Roger Dingledine that he would extend his
demonstrations of sensitive communications and defense of those who are
possible weak in their public communications, have been utterly and
completely dashed.

This dashing of my own expectations, this total failure of Roger
Dingledine to uphold righteousness and due process of justice (whether
outside the courts/ legal system, or inside it), to my mind demonstrates
that one or more fundamental compromises have been made by Mr Dingledine
in the pursuance of his employement by Tor Inc.

This is very unfortunate, of course disappointing, and is a prime
example of the operation and actions of many thousands individuals in
positions of authority and power in the USA, and is symptomatic of the
endemic corruption and abuse of power, by the USA (or rather, the
individuals who have wielded the power of the USA since and prior to
World War II), the world over, or should we say, have wielded that power
over the world!

Roger Dingledine, if you ever read this, look at your own microcosmic
personal example and shortcomings and compromises (such as "the ends
justifies the means") if you wish to understand the downfall of your
home nation America, the world's current empire.

Roger Dingledine, if you are able, and have the will, please do better.

Good luck fellow humans,