Scientific Progress

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 12:05:28 PDT 2016

On Mon, 24 Oct 2016 20:58:24 +0200
Tom <tom at vondein.org> wrote:

> But if all politicians, all employers, all teachers, all scientists
> and so on are fascists, parasites,

	It's obvious that all 'scieniists' working for the state are
	parasites working for fascist states. Perhaps you need to
	research the nature of the political system you live in a bit
	more?

> or idiots, who are the sane people
> left?
>
> Only you, the russians and the Juan's out there?
>
> C'mon, nobody can be that stupid to really think that EVERY scientist
> is part of a global multi cultural, multi societal, multi language
> conspiracy!

	I thought it was clear that any dissenter gets silenced or
	ignored. So you could have saved yourself the misrepresentatin.
	It's not 'every' one, just the majority.

	On the other hand, I'm familiar with 'libertarian'
	anti-conspiracy bullshit, so you could save it too for...other
	audiences.