Fwd: Climate change - Antarctic ice cover hits record highs, last 3 yrs in a row

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 24 11:25:06 PDT 2016

 From: Steven Schear <schear.steve at gmail.com>
 To: cypherpunks at lists.cpunks.org
 Sent: Monday, October 24, 2016 10:40 AM
 Subject: Fwd: Climate change - Antarctic ice cover hits record highs, last 3 yrs in a row

>Zenaan,
>The question isn't whether the earth's climate is changing. It is. Its always changing. The question is whether, as many scientist contend, its >mainly induced by human activity and MORE importantly whether these scientist can prove they are correct SCIENTIFICALLY or can they only >offer their CONSENSUS. According to Michael Crichton, they can't prove it for the simple reason they cannot use a key element of "the scientific >method", controlled, repeatable, experiments as is common in all "hard" sciences. http://www.s8int.com/crichton. html

Absolutely correct.  That is why we have to resort to computer models.  But those are apparently very complicated, and they don't necessarily provide useful, accurate results yet.  Improving those computer models is an ongoing process.  Presumably, they will eventually match reality sufficiently well to be useful.  Probably not yet.
Fortunately, the SO2 injection technique will probably, and simply, counteract whatever increases in CO2 that are likely to occur in the future.            Jim Bell