"You have to legalize drugs to win that war [on drugs]." - Trump

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Sun Oct 23 18:42:21 PDT 2016

On 10/23/2016 06:22 PM, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 23, 2016 at 07:37:33PM -0500, Shawn K. Quinn wrote:
>> On Mon, 2016-10-24 at 10:15 +1100, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
>>> A little search for e.g. "Trump marijuana" turns up some interesting
>>> articles and quotes. Left for the curious...
>>
>> Regardless of his position on drug prohibition, Rump is a terrible
>> choice to lead this country. I wish Bernie was on the November ballot.
>> Failing that, I wish Jill Stein had a realistic chance of winning the
>> election; I really would prefer her over Hillary. The two-party system
>> is broken. I don't really want Hillary, but I really, really, really
>> don't want Rump, and a vote for Jill Stein or Gary Johnson (or for that
>> matter, a vote for Charlie Brown or Santa Claus) could potentially help
>> Rump win.
>
> How about "Agile Politics"? Imagine Bernie Sanders, Gary Johnson, and
> Jill Stein creating a lithe "policy ticket" - where they each agree one
> each policy, and to support each others' respective policy.
>
> That would be a 3 policy ticket, and they might also promise to call
> another election once those three policies are through, or checkmated.
>
> E.g: Bernie's "end the war on drugs" could be one policy.
>

> Yes, the current system is broken. Who has an ear with one of these
> three candidates? It's actually not too late - Bernie dumping the DNC
> would certainly create headlines, and perhaps go some way to reclaim his
> balls/ dignity/ sanity...

Bernie Sanders want to propose a "War Tax" om the rich to 'make them pay
their share of the cost of war"

I'll bet you think that's an antiwar position don't you?

The Pentagon should be having BAKE SALES to run their NASTY WARS, not
assistance from the rich, who will GLADLY pay. Because Every single
economic elite profits from war. EVERY ONE, not JUST the military
industrial complex, any YOU KNOW that war tax bill will be written in
such a way the fine print pays them back every penny they pay in that
so-called tax, from the treasury.

Because the rich ALWAYS get richer, the poor poorer, and the bombs NEVER
STOP falling.

Agile Politics. What BULLSHIT! Politicians ARE by their very job,
'shape-shifters"! Zen BUTT THE FUCK OUT OF OUR ELECTIONS because you
simply aren't in a position, or it seems, truly interested, in paying
attention to the what these people are actually about and you're
parroting MSM Bullshit.

Rr