Why Cypherpunks Shouldn't Vote for the system of their own oppression

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Sun Oct 23 17:59:25 PDT 2016

Feb 10, 2016

As the media-fueled spectacle of election season heats up in the United
Snakes, many anarchist and anti-authoritarian comrades are experiencing
a serious case of deja fucking vu. Once again, we find ourselves
engaging in the same stupid fucking debates with liberals, so-called
“progressives” and other fair-weather radicals, about the pitfalls of
electoral politics, all while being talked down to, as though we're just
naive, contrarian ideologues, who don't know what we're fucking talking
about."

A 5 minute exposition in layman's terms about why you're simply fucking
stupid if you vote, slave: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aTdAe6Vo2E