"You have to legalize drugs to win that war [on drugs]." - Trump

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Sun Oct 23 17:48:57 PDT 2016

On 10/23/2016 04:15 PM, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> A little search for e.g. "Trump marijuana" turns up some interesting
> articles and quotes. Left for the curious...

Yeah... a little more searching will turn up an interesting fact. Donald
Trump is a serial liar. He doesn't believe a word he says so the quotes
are less than worthless...

The Stimulator @Submedia.tv

"Yep, as much as we told ourselves we wouldn’t do a video segment on
Trump, “The Donald” as well as all the peeps who thought we were
endorsing this human sphincter, got the better of us. So, that there’s
no misunderstanding, here’s what we think of this waste of space."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUHh2oUAyME