"You have to legalize drugs to win that war [on drugs]." - Trump

Shawn K. Quinn skquinn at rushpost.com
Sun Oct 23 17:37:33 PDT 2016

On Mon, 2016-10-24 at 10:15 +1100, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> A little search for e.g. "Trump marijuana" turns up some interesting
> articles and quotes. Left for the curious...

Regardless of his position on drug prohibition, Rump is a terrible
choice to lead this country. I wish Bernie was on the November ballot.
Failing that, I wish Jill Stein had a realistic chance of winning the
election; I really would prefer her over Hillary. The two-party system
is broken. I don't really want Hillary, but I really, really, really
don't want Rump, and a vote for Jill Stein or Gary Johnson (or for that
matter, a vote for Charlie Brown or Santa Claus) could potentially help
Rump win.