GOST cryptography -- Russian Federation's crypto algorithms

Jan Dušátko jan at dusatko.org
Sun Oct 23 06:04:52 PDT 2016

It is not worth standard. From my point of view, seems much more that
they developed part of old Magma (GOST 28147-89) and combined together
with the AES optimized for 64-bit - Kuznechik (GOST R 34.12-2015). Also,
the Streebog and Stribob are quite good.

https://eprint.iacr.org/2015/096.pdf
https://eprint.iacr.org/2015/347.pdf
https://eprint.iacr.org/2015/812.pdf
Also the http://gostcrypto.com/ - GOST mean the gosudarstvennyy standart