Astonishing Lie by Hillary regarding Trump "Choke"

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Oct 22 15:53:11 PDT 2016

On Sat, Oct 22, 2016 at 09:04:09PM +0000, jim bell wrote:
> Inline Comments: From: John Newman <jnn at synfin.org>
> > gitmo,
> If you don't like our invasion of Iraq (I don't either, and never did:
>  Until early 2013 I hated Bush 43 more than Obama.), you will not find
> a need to capture and house people, possibly from the battlefield.  I
> think the wisdom of the Afghanistan invasion is somewhat less
> challengeable, but again, some form of containment will be necessary.
>  Of the type, location, and duration represented by Gitmo?  I don't
> know.  What are your objections to Gitmo?  Is it that they are holding
> people, AT ALL?  Or for how long they have held them?  Or where they
> are being held?  Or under what conditions?

None of the above. It's the total lack of legal due process, which is
supposedly one of the pillars of democracy and the "modern justice
system".

American Military Spying Banking Killing Industrial Complex operates
outside the law in many ways (by the "common man's" view at least), and
this shall continue to be totally unacceptable to many / most people in
the world.

> > use of nukes, etc somehow makes him less dangerous than HC?

John is quite the propagandist - cherry picking phrases out of context
and constructing libellious phrases e.g. "Holocaust denier". This
"Trump's use of nukes" meme is just another superficial, slanderous and
outright cheap propaganda that John loves to parrot.

And so:

is about the only sane response to a lot of what John / "jnn" says.

> This one was widely misrepresented
> by the news media, which was and is in the tank for Hillary.  As I

John also comes across as quite the Hillary shill.

> recall, a large fraction of these kinds of controversies were based,
> in large part, on misrepresentations of what Trump said or did.
>

> John: "They are none of them any good. There is no good choice. I don't think there's ever been a good choice."
>
> Yes, but a lot of the criticism of Trump is utter biased, misleading
> NONSENSE.  That still doesn't make him a "desireable" candidate, but
> Hillary's supporters are desperately grasping at straws to help her.

Given Hillary Clinton is such an evil gory woman who loves killing men,
it says a lot about those who publicly support her, who scrape the
barrel for her.

And there are hordes of these folk - that's pretty scary. But that's the
reality in America today. This is a very violent and immoral reality
that exists inside many humans living in America. It's quite sick from
some peoples' points of view...