Intercept Greenwald Klein Talk Waffling Full Disclosure

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 21:57:26 PDT 2016

On Thu, Oct 20, 2016 at 12:41 PM, Razer <rayzer at riseup.net> wrote:
> Is it considered unusual to think politicians need to be held to a
> HIGHER STANDARD needing DIFFERENT RULES if they're going to have
> relegated and delegated power over our lives?

Don't forget another type... engineered power. One example...

In the US since the late 1980's, the glorified "debates",
aka: a few minutes each of useless drivel spread over an hour
or so, the only same room convos people are allowed to see,
perhaps the defining moments in American Politics before
the elections themselves... are a joint scam created and run
by the two big parties under exclusive and secret contracts.
They designed the rules to exclude all other candidates, and
disallow their own candidates to participate in any other
outside debates, such as the one occurring on October 25.
There's not been a third party american presidente since 1870...
that's 150 years of scam. And the US Congress is similarly
partied out. All under the same circle jerk style agreements.
They win, You lose.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_&_Equal_Elections_Foundation
http://freeandequal.org/2016/10/free-and-equals-presidential-debate-will-be-free-and-equal/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commission_on_Presidential_Debates