Causing systemic change / achieving a lasting "win" - honest businessmen - gold and silver coin

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Oct 20 02:17:38 PDT 2016

(Guessing you meant this to be on-list Steven.)

It is likely (he had some number of employees) that he used lawyers.
That was problem #1.

Yes, problem #2, from what you say it appears he acted "double minded"
in his accounting, vs his filings/ defence in the court. Double minded
is a legal phrase, and one must be very careful to maintain a consistent
position, as well as, and more importantly, a consistent jurisdiction.

Failure to consistently stay in the jurisdiction of law ("sand pit") in
which you can ultimately win your court case, is the primary failure
arising from double mindedness.

And, the courts imply jurisdiction based on the arguments, positions and
evidence before the court.

And in this case, the more obvious failure of double mindedness, by
Kahre, is that he attempted to employ and pay people in constitutional
jurisdiction, yet did so within a government created statutory
corporation.

The corporation is bound by the government's statute laws and
corresponding fiction jurisdiction which includes the jurisdiction (i.e.
and obligations) of and to the IRS.

"You can't have your cake and eat it too." Don't go in to battle being
double minded. On the other hand, if you are able to operate properly
outside the government's fictional statutory jurisdictions (it's not
hard, but it does require diligence), then it is entirely
straightforward to operate your business (not statutory Corporation),
entirely within the jurisdiction of Constitution.

Disclaim this is common advice not legal advice the govt says you gotta
get a lawyer and we all gotta tell each other we gotta get lawyers and
if we say anything else we are engaging in legal practice and open to
prosecution for engaging in legal practice and you can stay outside that
evil jurisdiction but it does take quite a lot of reading and prolly
some practice and don't quote me I am not a lawyer so go get your legal
advice from a lawyer, plebe!

:)

Learning to, and playing in, jurisdictions that are outside of
government fictions / statute law, is rivetting, exciting, liberating,
scary, a whole new world, quite anarchic, and altogether provides a
genuine experience of living. If you are timid, go back to bed now - you
have been warned.