'Holocausts Deniers' 'R Us [Was a bandwidth-wasting thread called: Re: Inspirational - Senator Culleton's Passion bah blah blah]

rooty arpspoof at protonmail.com
Wed Oct 19 10:00:28 PDT 2016

hi hi hi hi .....

-------- Original Message --------
On Oct 19, 2016, 9:43 AM, Cecilia Tanaka wrote:

On Oct 19, 2016 12:16 PM, "Razer" <rayzer at riseup.net> wrote:

> Fuck "Israel" ┌∩┐. Fuck Zionism ┌∩┐. Fuck ┌∩┐┌∩┐┌∩┐ every government and person on earth who'd use MY DEAD RELATIVES to hide their own participation in genocide occurring now.

My dear Razer,

You probably hate me now and I even don't know the reason. Well, we don't understand each other very well, but I love you. You know it. I have my own "cecilian" way of loving the persons that cross my life.

Take care of yourself with tenderness and love, my dear. Tender kisses and sincere wishes of inner peace, healing and blessings... <3

- c.

PS: - Your luck is that I sing really bad or I swear I would try a little song about CypherPunks and their middle fingers, haha!! It would be fun! ;D

My love, a cultural curiosity: - Do you know that the North American signal made with fingers to represent "OK", can be used here to represent an @sshole? It's a way of say "F*ck You" in my country, hihi... :)