'Holocausts Deniers' 'R Us [Was a bandwidth-wasting thread called: Re: Inspirational - Senator Culleton's Passion bah blah blah]

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Wed Oct 19 08:15:58 PDT 2016

On 10/18/2016 10:17 PM, Александр wrote:

>> Are you also a holocaust denier like your friend Zen?
>

> Oh, johny, johny... poor johny... you fought Juan and you totally lost, so
> now you came back to bite Zen.... you hate Zenaan and the Truth he spreads
> so much that you must bite him again and again and again. But the problem
> is - YOU ARE A SLANDERER, johny! A fucken SLANDERER!
>
> For the record - Zen has NEVER denied the holocaust, you cock sucker. NEVER!
> He published ONE political-historical essay that discussed about A LOT of
> things and ....  that was published on some holocaust denier site.. and
> TA-DAM... johny new-man (dick-man) took it as the ONLY and the MAJOR hook
> he's got on Zen and now he bites him with it every Monday and Saturday.
>
> You piece of stupid scum, johny.
> And whenever i see your post/someone qoutes you, i get a vomit reflex,
> because i know it's gonna be super stupid or super ugly (the same refers to
> Tanaka's posts, by the way).
>
> So i repeat my reply to one of your attacks on Zen:
> SHUT THE FUCK UP and leave this Great Human Being with the name "Zenaan".
> (◣◢)┌∩┐

FWIW, the best and one of the only reviews on the internet of "Keeper of
the Concentration Camps", a dual bio of the careers of Dillon S. Meyer,
the creep responsible for the operation of the WWII Japanese internment
camps in the US who later became... Wait for it... the head of the
Bureau of Indian Affairs, appears on a so-called Holocaust Denial site.

http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v08/v08p234_Strang.html

Pardon me if I've said this before.
No... actually fuck ┌∩┐ your par-don:

Personally, as a 3rd generation descendant of European and Central Asian
Jews whose immediate family migrated to the US in the late 1800s/early
1900s leaving some family behind to die in the Bishkek pogroms and later
the Nazi concentration camps, the "Holocaust Denier" BS is MORE THAN
LOST ON ME.

It doesn't matter a fucking ┌∩┐ bit if it was 2 million Jews or 6
Million or 10... or 5,999,999. What matters is "Holocaust Denier
Baiting" is being used as a diversion from the FACT the genocide
continues today against other people on the planet. A LOT of other people.

Yemen
Somalia
Afghanistan
Syria, and NOT by it's government either...

The list of countries being destroyed along with their people is too
extensive to list here... Sorry.

That CURRENT GENOCIDE is being committed mostly by the countries who
disenfranchise and criminalize so-called 'deniers' and "the ad hom
"Holocaust Denier!" is parroted by people globally who are ABSOLUTELY
FINE with that ongoing current slaughter.

Here's a corollary to "People who don't learn from the past are
condemned to repeat it"

People who are STUCK IN THE PAST are the people who WILLINGLY REPEAT IT.

Fuck "Israel" ┌∩┐. Fuck Zionism ┌∩┐. Fuck ┌∩┐┌∩┐┌∩┐ every government and
person on earth who'd use MY DEAD RELATIVES to hide their own
participation in genocide occurring now.

Use your OWN fucking ┌∩┐ holocausts as example and stop using MY
relatives for YOUR HYPOCRITICAL Public Relations "Holier than thou"
purposes, scumbuckets.

Rr