Inspirational - Senator Culleton's Passionate Maiden Senate Speech gets Standing Ovation - YouTube

John jnn at synfin.org
Tue Oct 18 22:50:04 PDT 2016

Alex - stick to the smaller "+100" style posts for your comrades. You aren't doing them any favors with these longer tirades.

You really come off as a disgusting sort of sycophant...or should I say, zenophant :).  Just making fun of your moronic word play, though I understand English isn't your first language...

In any case, it'd be nice if you stuck to rimming "Zen the great human beings" asshole in private. I imagine I'm not the only one grossed out.

John