Clinton's NWO Agents Op and Sling Trash At Assange Via UN Compact, UK Court

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Oct 18 17:10:37 PDT 2016

On Tue, Oct 18, 2016 at 07:42:53PM -0400, grarpamp wrote:
> https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2016/10/10/dozens-of-suspicious-court-cases-with-missing-defendants-aim-at-getting-web-pages-taken-down-or-deindexed/
>
> There are about 25 court cases throughout the country that have a
> suspicious profile:
> All involve allegedly self-represented plaintiffs, yet they have
> similar snippets of legalese that suggest a common organization behind
> them.
> Of these 25-odd cases, 15 give the addresses of the defendants — but a
> private investigator (Giles Miller of Lynx Insights & Investigations)
> couldn’t find a single one of the ostensible defendants at the
> ostensible address.
> Now, you might ask, what’s the point...
>

> Note how easy filing fake cases and charges in the courts and systems is...

Hacking the system. Now all we need is an inspired individual or two.
Take the FOIlligator to the next level :)

Here in Australia, the prospectus of CityLink's first Victorian tolled
road project, assumed up to 280,000 folks not paying, and going to the
courts, every year. And that was considered reasonable from a business
point of view.

Imagine a RoadToll-igator, or a legal DDoSigator - jim what do you think
about this approach?