Inspirational - Senator Culleton's Passionate Maiden Senate Speech gets Standing Ovation - YouTube

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Tue Oct 18 16:41:31 PDT 2016

> On Oct 18, 2016, at 5:48 PM, juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On Tue, 18 Oct 2016 19:29:46 -0200
> Cecilia Tanaka <cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>> On Oct 18, 2016 6:16 PM, "juan" <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>        And if you are challenged, then it's all 'subjective'?
>>> Please.
>>
>> "Challenged"?  "Me"?  For "you"?  Hahahaha!!!  ;D
>

>    What do you mean "for you"? Perhaps you meant "by you"?
>

>> Really was needing to laugh today, hahaha!!!  Wow, my mood is much
>> better now!  Thanks, Juan!!!  :D  :D  :D
>

>    And what are you laughing at? Anybody with half a brain can
>    challenge newspaper propaganda...
>
>    Bottom line : you 'believe' in the psychiatric mafia - That's
>    actually no joke...

Do you actually know anything about the autistic spectrum?  I ask because my former girlfriends job was working with disabled children. She regularly worked with girls in their teens who couldn't even speak, not a single word. They were SEVERELY cognitively impaired. Their diagnosis was autism, nothing more.

Surely children are over prescribed medication in the rather fucked up world we live in, but you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. As with your claim that global warming is a hoax.

Do you also think evolution is a 'hoax'?

Are you also a holocaust denier like your friend Zen?

John