Inspirational - Senator Culleton's Passionate Maiden Senate Speech gets Standing Ovation - YouTube

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 15:15:22 PDT 2016

On Oct 18, 2016 6:40 PM, "juan" <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:

> > "Challenged"?  "Me"?  For "you"?  Hahahaha!!!  ;D
>
>         What do you mean "for you"? Perhaps you meant "by you"?

Oh, sorry!  Wrong preposition!  "By you".  Thanks, Juan!  :)

> > Really was needing to laugh today, hahaha!!!  Wow, my mood is much
better now!  Thanks, Juan!!!  :D  :D  :D

>         And what are you laughing at? Anybody with half a brain can
challenge newspaper propaganda...
>         Bottom line : you 'believe' in the psychiatric mafia - That's
actually no joke...

The "joke" is the  - ooooh! -  "challenge", my dear.  :)

Sorry, I simply don't care.  I already said _twice_ I have no time, no
patience and no health to discuss anything with you now, Juan.  Sorry, I am
not well, baby.  Already said it.

It isn't cowardy, my love, it's pneumonia.  What will save my lungs, my
life, is the Science, the Medicine, not political discussions.  :)

You are very, very, very hard headed.  That's the reason why I am laughing,
sorry!  :)