Rigging Election: Clinton and DNC Incite Violence at Trump Rallies

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Oct 18 05:35:12 PDT 2016

On Tue, Oct 18, 2016 at 03:30:44AM -0400, grarpamp wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY
> say, we need to win this motherfucker."
>
> https://www.facebook.com/ProjectVerit
> https://twitter.com/@Pveritas_Action
> http://projectveritasaction.com/
> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEE8w-v6Gg4j3ze3oX-urEw/videos
>
> Don't forget, US Sec Of State Kerry just visited London.
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HrUUXOHgzg

No doubt things are heating up. Seeing the antics of the "great Western
powers" re Julian Assange tells me enough what we need to know about
Julian Asssange (another Aussie by the way - toot toot :) and Wikileaks
- causing not insubstantial distress to the "elites" currently in power.

"There is nothing that is hidden that shall not be revealed."

Julian Assange and those unknown co-horts must be thinking carefully
about the insurance files; as much as I'd love to know what's within
them, I hope we don't find out, due to what that would mean has happened
to Julian Assange.

Let's hope and pray that the world sees the USA having a relatively soft
landing of all this evident turmoil...