Inspirational - Senator Culleton's Passionate Maiden Senate Speech gets Standing Ovation - YouTube

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 00:57:43 PDT 2016

On Oct 16, 2016 4:05 PM, "juan" <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:

>         I say you are an ignorant nerd who thinks that any sort of pseudo
technical bullshit is Holy Science. You are just a recycled christian.

People > Technology, always.  But Science always was my real religion, my
dear Juan.  I have real faith that technology can make the world better,
minimizing the human misery.

I don't care about being a low profile nerd.  It only means I recognize the
importance of technical knowledge to help the people.

If you want to see the climate changes in person, spend some time in my
country.  It's very shocking see in person how the weather is becoming
extremely crazy in the last years.

If you want to know austistic persons or Asperger Syndrome bearers in
person and interact with them, please, visit my city.  It will be a
pleasure to show you that it is _not_ simply shyness, but something much
more complex.

I won't have patience, time and health enough for a flame war with you now,
but I would like to remember you that there are zillions of interpretations
of the same facts, my dear.

Personally, I try to respect _all_ the sincere Human Searches for Answers,
using Science, Religions or whatever.  People are nothing without curiosity.

Take care and have lovely days and nights, my dear Juan.  Sincere kisses
and hugs!  <3

And, please, no flame wars for now.  We all need a bit of peace and
gentleness, time for having good ideas to protect everybody's rights to
privacy and freedom of speech and expression...  and destroy or really
change governments, of course!  <3

Ceci