Inspirational - Senator Culleton's Passionate Maiden Senate Speech gets Standing Ovation - YouTube

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Mon Oct 17 17:21:07 PDT 2016

It's mildly tempting to make a substantive reply to your continued nonsense.  But I said I was bowing out, and so I am ;).  None of your rebuttals are worth the continued effort anyway, Juan. My time is better spent doing ANYTHING else.

I do appreciate the props on my old comments on propaganda :)

take care

John